Publishing with permission from ClickTime.
If you are starting a new project then you should definitely read this one! You would have few questions in your mind related to the project budget and time. Won’t you? It can be difficult and frustrating at the same time considering the deadline, costs and unpredictable results.
So do you think guessing or estimating will help you predict the project costs? Guessing or estimating is not the best way to predict project costs. You might end up over-servicing your clients or even losing an opportunity to make money on a project that should have been profitable.
So, how do you make sure you accurately estimate project costs?
1. Define Your Product or Project
2. Project Cost Management
3. Project Costs and Overtime
4. Project Timeline Generator
5. Project Estimation Methods
- Bottom-Up Estimation
- Top-Down Estimation
- Parametric Estimation
- Three-Point Estimation
Three-point estimation formula: Project time = (Best Case + (4 x Most Likely) + Worst Case) ÷ 6.
6. Tracking Project Time
7. Project Cost Estimation in a Nutshell
- Define the project
- Assess your billing structure
- Estimate how long the project will take
- Track your hours
- Learn from the process and improve over time
To know more about each of these 7 points mentioned above click here
Source – http://bit.ly/2rvu3Ud
Also, if you want to ensure
- Bug-free product by uncovering critical/last minute bugs
- Conform its working on the configurations/devices you designed it for
- Conform its working in various locations, languages
- Considering all these, quick and on time deployment
Achieve all this in a cost effective way! 99tests helps you in easy launch by providing you access to crowd testers across the globe to cover 99% of your devices/configurations etc quickly and at very low cost $100/day!
300+ companies worldwide including P&G, Intuit and security scorecard are our clients. We would be happy to add more members to our family. Click here to sign up and start testing right away! To learn more about test automation powered by crowd, shoot a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or start a live chat.