One emerging trend in the software testing is crowd sourced testing. May it be your website or App it is the most effective way to streamline interactive software production and improve the quality as well. And when we talk about the world of QA, automated testing is becoming more and more popular. Why?
- Automation testing does not require a person sitting in front of a computer to execute test cases
- Speed of test execution is greater than manual testing
- Number of tests executed is larger than manual testing
- Easier to test multi lingual sites
- Manual testing can become tedious at some point which will lead to errors in testing
With over 25,000 crowd testers from 150+ countries 99tests is ranked among the top crowd testing companies with a cloud platform. Get your mobile or web app tested by top notch testers worldwide on various configurations and devices. Your product’s functionality, usability, localisation, automation and security testing are carried out by our skilled crowd testers. How? Run an Exploratory testing cycle (ET Cycle) or Test Cases cycle (TC cycle). Some of the benefits you get:
- Flexible on-demand QA team access
- Up to 90% of device coverage with multiple geographic locations
- Testing done by crowd skilled testers only
- Run new feature and regression testing on-demand in less than 5 hours
Is that all? Absolutely not! I shall write all about ET cycle and TC cycle in my next blogs. Till then stay tuned! I will keep you updated. Meanwhile, testers can sign up to participate in the testing cycles. Stand a chance to earn more money in less time. It will be purely based on the number, validity and priority of the bugs logged. 300+ companies worldwide including P&G, Intuit and security scorecard are our clients. We would be happy to increase our family. Click here to sign up as client and explore more about the test cycles.
To learn more about test automation powered by crowd, shoot a mail to email@example.com or for any queries you can start a live chat with us.